What makes The Kearney Companies different from other transloaders?
- We handle a variety of commodities (Liquid Bulk, Dry Bulk, and Dimensional) and we have direct access to all 6 Class I RR’s through the New Orleans Public Belt RR (NOPB).
What are you seeing in the market? When do you see markets coming back?
- The rail volumes for most of our commodities have been stable and we expect them to continue to stay strong as the economy rebounds.
Are there any new projects or developments that The Kearney Companies is working on now?
- We continue to focus on projects with customers where we can jointly develop a catered solution in terms of the transload equipment and terminal configuration to support each customer and their specific products and supply chain requirements. We want to ensure sustainable solutions that are efficient to operations and geared for the long haul.
What are The Kearney Companies currently doing in transloading?
- We are transloading rice from hopper railcars to ocean containers for export and we are also transloading large volumes of corn gluten meal from covered hopper cars to ocean containers for export. We have also seen some recent steel volumes on flatcars and gondolas that have been encouraging.
Is there something you would like to share with our members that people may not know about your company?
- We are passionate about leveraging our creativity and our physical infrastructure to create tailor-made solutions for each customer.
Click below to view information about The Kearney Companies Locations: