What makes RMT Companies different from other transloaders?
- We are a one-stop-shop transloader for bulk commodities in the Front Range. We also provide trucking so we can take products the last mile. RMT also has sites not only on the BNSF and UP, but we also have 2 locations that are dual-served and serviced by the Great Western Railroad and Denver Rock Island Railroad shortlines.
What are you seeing in the market? When do you see markets coming back?
- We noticed a small recovery in the oil and gas industry. We are finally starting to see a slow uptick in business since the beginning of COVID. We are optimistic that things will continue to open up as the pandemic curve starts to flatten.
Are there any new projects or developments that RMT Companies is working on now?
- We are looking at opening up two new transload facilities. One location is on the BNSF in the northern region of Colorado, and the other is on the UP in the Denver area. We think there is demand for rail space so we continue to look at every opportunity to expand our transloading division.
What are RMT Companies currently doing in transloading?
- We are a premier transloader in both liquid and dry bulk products. Everything from agricultural, construction, and chemicals used in Denver and the surrounding areas.
Is there something you would like to share with our members that people may not know about your company?
- RMT has been in business for over 26 years and is well diversified to serve the construction industry, beverage industry, and plastics industry. We handle hazmat products and have the ability to grow in the hazmat industry.
Click below to view information about RMT Companies: