What makes Nordica Warehouses different from other transloaders?
- We are AIB certified. We unload both high cube boxcars and A-frame flatbed cars, and have inside and outside storage available. We are located at the intersection of I90 and I29 in the middle of the country.
What are you seeing in the market? When do you see markets coming back?
- Markets have definitely changed in the last several months. We’ve seen a big increase in PPE storage, and we’re starting to see the lumber inventory pick back up with material becoming more available to our customers.
Are there any new projects or developments that Nordica Warehouses is working on now?
- By the end of the year, we should be into our new building and we are already planning on adding another 100,000 square feet.
What are Nordica Warehouses currently doing in transloading?
- Currently, we unload and store roll-stock paper, dimensional lumber, sheetrock, steel coils, particle board, and OSB.
Is there something you would like to share with our members that people may not know about your company?
- We do far more than just storage. We pride ourselves on our service and capabilities at being a full-service part of our customer’s supply chain. On top of bulk storage for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and medical field customers, we handle Ecommerce orders, pick and pack, light production and manufacturing, Foreign Trade Zone, and daily small parcel shipments. More information can be found on our website at nordicawarehouses.com.
Click below to view information about Nordica Warehouses Inc.: