Fleet and Maintenance Management
Operating with an effectively maintained fleet is essential for shippers. From ERP integration to repair shop estimates and analysis can help your fleet stay on the rail and keep your business moving.
- ERP Payment Integration. Reduce administrative efforts with ERP integration that audits and codes repair, compliance, and lease invoice transactions.
- Shop Estimates. Robust repair shop integration and communication for BRC estimates and approvals.
- Repair Invoice Matching. Automated match and coding of repair invoices against approved estimates.
- Lease Invoice Audit. Railcar lease invoice verification to confirm monthly rental and shop credit accuracy.
- Mileage Audit. Loaded and empty mileage audit to optimize returns and costs.
- Project Management. Monitor repair/compliance projects including critical dates, repair tasks, preferred shops, contacts, documents, and ongoing completion status.
- Budgeting. Create and monitor budgets with on-demand status reports for repairs, compliance, leases, and mileage.
- Shop Analysis. Audit of repair costs and shop performance of responsiveness and turnaround times.
- Document Management. Automated storage and access to pertinent rail fleet documents such as technical drawings, certifications, and photos.
- OTMA Management. Record and manage important regulatory-approved one-time movement authorizations.
Keeping up-to-date analysis and operational data is crucial in today’s fast-paced world. Having the ability to analyze all costs in a moment’s notice helps you operate your business and improve in various situations in an instant.
- Data Aggregation. Robust combination of data sets from all aspects of shipping operations, fleet tracking & management, freight costing, and railcar maintenance.
- Visualization. Intuitive graphics to easily identify operational outliers and correlation among supply chain trends.
- Pre-Built Visuals. Pre-developed visuals providing a foundation for analysis with easy parameter definition.
- Intuitive User Interface. Easy navigation of relevant reports and user-friendly filtering and drill-down.
- Visualization Customization. Easily modify visuals and deploy new reports as necessary.
- Multi-Mode Capabilities. Multi-mode capabilities to analyze key performance indicators over all modes of transport.
AEI, RFID, Photo Systems
Using an AEI-scanning tool allows you to operate various functions from anywhere in your rail yard. Recording car inventories, completing inspections and maintenance forms, taking photos, capturing load/offload information, and more can all be completed by scanning an AEI tag.
- Data Acquisition. Robust and efficient collection of AEI tag, RFID, photo, and video systems through stationary and portable scanners.
- Yard Inventory and Status. Real-time update and monitoring of yard inventory for railcar location and status.
- Railcar Inspection. Custom and real-time inspection of loaded and empty railcars for safety and quality control.
- Loading and Unloading. Automation of load bay and rack operations and to ensure proper loading and unloading procedures.
- Security Seals. Easy scan and processing of security seals to prevent tampering.
- Photographs. Collect photographic evidence of quality processes and railcar damage.
- Hardware Management. Health monitoring of scanning hardware to assure optimum operations and rapid replacement of lost or damaged hardware.