Having an automated freight payment process can dramatically reduce manual efforts related to freight payments. Integrating with your ERP will streamline your business and help with cash flow.
- ERP Payment Integration. Reduce administrative efforts with ERP integration that synchronizes calculated freight costs and payment transactions with ERP accounts payable.
- Multi-Mode Functionality. Allow processing of multi-mode shipments allowing centralized reporting of rail, truck, and marine freight costs.
- EDI 410. Ability to process electronic 410 freight invoices eliminating the need for manual invoice entry.
- Automated Freight Payment. Streamline payment processing by automating freight accrual creation and freight reconciliation processes.
- Auto-Pay. Automatic creation of payments from freight accruals and integration with ERP accounts payable and financials.
- Match-Pay. Automatically match carrier freight invoices to freight accruals within a defined tolerance.
- Freight Cost Allocation. Automatic assignment of cost center codes eliminating manual financial allocation administration efforts.
- Cash Flow. Configure payment terms to take advantage of early payment terms and enforce timely payments to avoid penalties.
- Rule 11 Float. Improve cash flow with disbursements to Rule 11 carriers when due.