SEARCH COMMTREX SERVICES DIRECTORY FOR RAILCAR ACCESSIBLE TRANSLOAD AND WAREHOUSE FACILITIES.
Commtrex Exchange provides a mapped directory and a railcar oriented search engine, where railcar owners can search, map, find and connect with railcar maintenance and repair service providers. The Commtrex Services Directory lists helpful information about the rail asset maintenance teams so rail shippers can make more informed connections.
Commtrex Exchange has mapped over 1,300 transload facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. Shippers can use this directory to quickly search by location, capability and rail line to identify and connect with the right transloading partners.
Commtrex Exchange Services Directory provides:
- Mapped directory listing of most rail car transload facilities and bulk break and break warehouses within the United States and Canada.
- Displays an overlay map of the Class Is for rail asset owners to quickly find locations and connections to the repair shops.
- Lists the details about the rail car or tank car maintenance capabilities.
- Identifies if the maintenance shop provides Mobile services.
- Search by shop certifications.
- Railcar maintenance and cleaning specialties.
- Transload facility locations and Class I's
JOIN COMMTREX AND ACCESS THE SERVICES DIRECTORY.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN AND SEARCH THE SERVICES DIRECTORY.