BUY & SELL MARKETPLACE
The Commtrex Exchange provides electronic listings as an optimal method for Sellers to market the availability of their rail-related Assets.
EXPAND YOUR MARKET REACH and asset availability
Through our electronic exchange, connect with an active market of potential Rail Asset Buyers, consisting of financial institutions, energy companies, scrap buyers, etc.
MAXIMIZE ASSET VALUE RETURNS
Leverage our highly experienced sales team for guidance through the entire buying and selling process.
LEASE ASSETS WHILE MARKETING THEM FOR SALE
Incur a more immediate revenue stream on your surplus Rail Assets by taking advantage of access to our Leasing Marketplace while selling inventory.
Connecting Rail Asset Owners With financial institutions, energy companies, and scrap buyers Who Are Looking To purchase assets.
RAIL ASSET SELLER BENEFITS
GENERATE INTERIM CASH FLOW
Market your Rail Assets as available Leasing options to generate interim cash flow while they are listed For Sale on The Exchange.
The Commtrex Exchange helps you find Buyers across multiple industries and locations.
provides pricing and negotiation guidance
Commtrex will guide you through the entire selling process.
KEEPS YOU ORGANIZED
Commtrex simplifies managing your Rail Assets and information, while connecting and negotiating with other parties.
RAIL ASSET BUYER BENEFITS
EXPAND YOUR ASSET SEARCH
Commtrex allows you to create a Rail Asset Watch List. When you find a listing that is of interest to you, you can add that Asset to your Watch List or contact a Commtrex agent for assistance.
PROVIDES historical transactions
Commtrex tracks all of your Rail Asset transactions, including Buy & Sell and Leasing, so you can track your terms and prices.
KEEPS YOU ORGANIZED
Commtrex Exchange allows you to manage your Rail Assets and deals in a convenient, secure location.
USING THE BUY & SELL MARKETPLACE IS SIMPLE
Transacting on The Exchange occurs in four easy steps:
1. Sellers create a rail asset Sale Listing that includes information such as Listing Description, Rail Asset type/quantity, asking price per rail car, and photos.
1. Buyers create a rail asset Buy Request indicating what they need: Rail Asset type/quantity, preferred location, and warranty/inspection requests.
2. Once complete, the Listing or Request is visible to users searching for Rail Assets.
3. Results are displayed in an anonymous fashion. If there are specific assets in which the Buyer/Seller is interested, they can add those Listings/Requests to their personalized Watch List. When a Buyer/Seller is ready to proceed, they can reach a Commtrex representative directly through a simple click of a button.
4. Commtrex will privately facilitate discussions between the two parties and provide guidance throughout the process